Looking for details before registering? See under form below.
- We will meet July 21 @ OCC for 9:30 a.m., where we will worship, receive an instruction package, group with team members assigned to us, collect food, then drop off our collected non-perishable food items to Simcoe Hall Settlement House before 1 p.m.
- Families will be teamed in cars together by last names and other individuals will be assigned to cars with extra seats so all that wish to will have an opportunity to be included in this chance to be a blessing to our community.
- All children 5 & under will be cared for at City Kids until parent pickup by 1 p.m.
- Potluck only – you are responsible for bringing your own food & drinks.
- Park entrance, pool & splash pads paid for by OCC for all food drive volunteers. Mini golf available additionally for $6/pp and giant water slides for $8/pp, taxes included. Snack bar available. Cash, credit and debit accepted by park.
- Bring your own lawn chairs as desired.
MAP TO CEDAR PARK RESORT:
6296 Cedar Park Rd., L1C 3K2